DONEGAL County Council has announced that, in association with Bryson Recycling, there will be a half price bulky goods two week promotion at its recycling centres.
Bulky Goods such as mattresses, sofas, three-piece-suites, carpets etc will be all half price during the reduced price period.
A spokesperson for the local authority said the public should bear in mind:
· All recycling centres are practicing social distancing.
· There will be a maximum of six cars allowed in site at any one time to maintain social distancing.
· Peak times are between 11am and 2pm, and to expect queues.
· People are asked to bring assistance with them to unload bulky items.
· The campaign will run only during centre opening times for the two week period.
Further details on the event can be found on Donegal County Council’s social media platforms. The initiative is funded by the Government of Ireland through the Anti-Dumping Initiative 2020.
The dates are: July 6-18 at Carndonagh / Milford / Stranorlar Recycling Centres
July 21 to August 1 at Letterkenny / Laghey/ Dungloe Recycling Centres