1. Locally available unique products /services at affordable prices
2. Staying local saves you money. Think of fuel costs!
3. Spending money in our local shops retains our communities
4. Support your own and retain our distinctiveness
5. Staying local saves the environment, again think of fuel saved!
6. Job creation for local employers
7. Local shops are for everyone
8. More investment in our local communities eg infrastructure
9. Enjoy a personal shopping experience from relationships built up with local business people
10. Shopping local saves services
Some 6997 calls were received by the service in the month of December, reflecting an increase of 24% on...
December is traditionally their busiest month of the year and An Post is charged with ensuring that each and...