Fridge alert gets cool response

THOUSANDS of households across Donegal have been issued with an urgent safety warning by fridge-freezer manufacturer warning of a potential fire risk with several of its models.
Electrical appliance company, ‘Beko’, first issued the warning notices earlier this year and further notices were issued this week. The warning comes in the wake of an inquest which found that two elderly women in Glenties died from carbon monoxide poisoning from another Beko product.


Donegal News is published by North West of Ireland Printing & Publishing Company Limited, trading as North-West News Group.
Registered in Northern Ireland, No. R0000576. St. Anne's Court, Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland